Monday, May 3, 2010

Andrea Bowen

Submitted by Denise of Mt. Pleasant

School Rosebush Elementary

I would like to nominate Andrea Bowen, because I feel she has gone above and beyond being a great teacher to my son Shane! Shane has had some problems, with reading and writing, and some other issues dealing with self esteem. I love my son Shane more than anything in the world. But I did not recognize some of the things she noticed about Shane. And she has set him up with some extra help. She has called me when she felt he was a little down on himself because his reading was not at the other kids level. Andrea Bowen is teaching 1st grade/2nd grade split for the first year, and I feel she is doing a wonderful job. She is really there for the kids and is willing to give the kids the extra push that they need to go in the right direction. Andrea Bowen thank you for truly being there for my son and giving him all the extra help that he has needed. You get a hug and a Smile from me!

No comments:

Post a Comment