Monday, May 3, 2010

Tiffany Nadeau

Submitted by Angel of Monroe

School Triumph Academy

My daughter Rebecca had Miss Nadeau as a teacher in 3rd grade, and now she is the assistant dean of the school. I thank God for her. She is a blessing to the children, parents, and the school. She always goes out of her way to reach our kids in any situation that arises.

She knows that Becca is ADD and she always took the extra time that Becca needed and even had great patience with her and her always needing to be moving some way some how.

Now that she is Dean she is still influencing my child. She is a wonderful Christian women who has said when Becca needs someone to come along side of her and lift her up she would be right there for her. I am thankful that she teaches morals to my child and gives correction with the love of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment