Monday, May 3, 2010

Shea Nystrom

Submitted by Michelle of Fowlerville

School Kreeger Elementary

Ms. Nystrom has been so amazing with my 11 year old this year! 5th grade can be so trying and coupled with the fact that my daughter is a bit "high anxiety" Shea has been so very patient and encouraging.

In the fall of last year my daughter had her life take a turn and Shea was the absolute best thing that could have happened to her! She handled the situation with grace, support and encouragement and God knew this where Bronsyn needed to be! Ms. Nystrom has been a blessing to us this year and I am so thankful that she has played such an important part in Bronsyn's life! Teachers are an amazing connection to your children if you open up and work with them!

Ms. Nystrom would be thrilled to receive the gift certificate and I would be so grateful if she were one of you winners! She is so very deserving!

Thank you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment