Monday, May 3, 2010

Mary Anna Kruch

Submitted by Holly of Lansing

School Williamston Middle School

Mrs. Kruch is an amazing teacher. She taught Spanish when I was in school a while back, but she made a big impact on me and we still keep in touch. She was positive in every aspect of the class, and she encouraged her students to be the best that they could be in everything they did.

I wasn't a big Spanish student, but enjoyed her class because she made it fun and exciting to learn. Even today, over 30 years later, she is still in contact with her students, encouraging them and giving examples of what you should do and be as an adult. Thank you, Mrs. Kruch - you are the kind of person I want to be when I grow up!! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Holly, and thank you. Just came across this today. You're still wonderful, after all these years!

    Best,
    Mary Anna (Mrs. Kruch)

    ReplyDelete