Monday, May 3, 2010

Mrs.Goldstein

Submitted by Nicole of North Branch

School North Branch middle Schools

When i was going thrue ALOT, she was always there to talk to me about how at home was going.Everything happened on Memorial weekend. All of a sudden I spoke up one nite, about what my dad had been doing. I was at my Aunts to spend the nite, and I was just about to go to bed when out of no were I thought of that and didnt evan think about what I was about to do. I think god helped me to tell. so then we had to get interviewed like every week it seemed, and he was going thru court and all that stuff. well one day i came to school in fifth grade, and I was having the worste day ever. I had alot on my mind so i asked the teacher if I could talk to her outside the room. It was monday. She was my forth grade teacher to so we new each other kinda good.
I told her what had happened a weekend ago. She said whenever i needed to i could talk to her about at home. so while I was going thru all that i had someone to talk to, That wasnt involved in the court. Whenever I felt overwelmed, or had alot on my mind....which was all the time, I would talk to her about what recently happened. She was likew a freind to me that I could share anything with. This is why I would like her to have the gift card.

No comments:

Post a Comment