Monday, May 3, 2010

Jason Lemon

Submitted by Dawn of Caro

School Akron-Fairgrove High School

I am nominating my husband, not because he is my husband but because I am amazed on how his students really take to him. Jason is a public school teacher and it amazes me that he is so open to the students on his faith. I have heard many stories of how teachers can't talk about that stuff in school, but the students have always brought up the subject with my husband. I have watched my husband grow stronger in his faith through out the years and to hear stories of kids talking to him about it really amazes me. My husband works at a small school and was only given $100 for this yrs supplies, even though he is the main science teacher, that teaches 6 different courses. I am so proud of my husband for being a great teacher, great husband, great father and most of all for being able to stand up for his faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment