Monday, May 3, 2010

Mrs. Lisa Maki

Submitted by Cynthia of South Milwaukee, Wisconsin

School Rawson Elementary School

I am writing this because I feel that my son Morgan's Teacher should be recognized for all the help she has given my son and other children. Mrs. Maki is a special Education Teacher my son has been seeing here many years. Mrs. Maki is the type of teacher all teachers should be. When I was told my son had a learning disability Mrs. Maki was there for him and for me she has taught him so much. He has a difficult time reading and writing his memory is not the best but she has found ways for him to learn and retain the information that she is teaching him. Mrs. Maki makes learning fun for my son. Truely if it were not for her I dont think that my son would love school or be doing so well. I honestly dont know what my son Morgan and I would have done with out her. I know that when he goes to the Middle School next year that he will truely miss her he LOVES her and can talk to her. I hate for him to lose that but like all things they come and go we just have to hope and pray that the next person will be as kind, careing and loveing as she is. The children that she helps and works with are truely lucky and I am so greatful that she was a part of my sons life and academic career. I know that he has learned alot from her and I myself am very thankful for all she has done for him. So thank you to Mrs. Maki for being a great teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment