Monday, May 3, 2010

Holly Cravino

Submitted by Stormie of South Haven

School Martin Public Schools

I am a 17 yr old senior at martin high school in martin michigan. My parents split up late last dec,. due to my dads domestic violence towards my mom and my sister and I. It has been the toughest year of my life, and I have recently moved in with my mom, who helps me so much and shares with me that God's denial, is only God's protection.
While I have never had a teacher that I didn't like, I have found one this year that I absolutely love, Mrs. Holly Cravino.
She is my current high school guideance councilor. I don't know what I would do with out her in my life right now. She was my mom, when my mom couldn't be there for me, gives me encouragement and support for my future, and has shown me so much streghth and hope.
I think anyone could teach a certain subject like math, science..etc.. but it takes a real person to teach and guide, like Jesus did, the basics and necessities in life. The meaning of life.
I believe that there are only two footprints in the sand right now, and Jesus is carriing me. But, he also gave me a gift that I cannot repay, Holly.

No comments:

Post a Comment