Monday, May 3, 2010

Brenda Purves

Submitted by Michelle of Mt. Morris

School Genesee High School

Mrs. Purves is my favorite teacher because she has helped me through all my tough times. She has helped me with my grades, keeping them up. She also has helped me through all of my hardships. I have been sick a lot this year and she helps me in every way she possible can. If I need someone to talk to she is always there to listen. I love having her for a teacher and hope others will enjoy it as much as me. I am not the only person she has helped. She helps everyone that needs it. I want to win this gift certificate for her to help show her how much everything she has did for me matters. It would be a small stepping stone towards what she really deserves. She is a wonderful, caring, and giving person. She deserves to get the gift certificate.

No comments:

Post a Comment