Monday, May 3, 2010

Sarah Winter

Submitted by Paula of Alpena

School Besser

Mrs. Winter has had two of my children in her class and my son is a diffcult child and she worked so hard to help him through the year. She never gave up on him. she would make sure he had all his home work in his back pack, she would write me notes to let me know what he had for homework each day. It took alot of extra time for her to do this for my son. But she never gave up.
My son got into alot of trouble and she work so hard to teach him that he needed to think before he reacted to things that happened. She put him on a three strikes you are out and she followed through; which is what my son needed. Although all the teachers at Besser worked hard with my son and were very good I feel that Mrs. Winter had the most postive impact on him.This would mean so much to me if she won this; knowing Mrs. Winter like I do, she would spend the money on things for the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment