Monday, May 3, 2010

Mrs. Emilie Mena

Submitted by Cassandra of Howell

School Challenger Elementary School

Mrs. Mena was such a great surprise as my sons 1st grade teacher. My son requires a little extra work he is language delayed and has a disorder called sensory integration. He gets a little impulsive at times and needs to be redirected frequently. She is so kind and loving to him and has some great classroom management tools that help him to remember how he needs to behave. She uses paper money that the kids can earn to buy things ot of their little class "store" she has asked for donations of small items for their store but I am pretty positive she still has to purchase extra things for it. It would be great if she could use this to add more school supplies to her "store". I am sad that my son will not have her next year for 2nd grade, but I know that he will be FULLY ready for 2nd grade because of HER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment